If you are a local Firewise Communities/USA representative or a Firewise state liaison, please log in below.
Once logged in, you’ll be able to review detailed information about recognized Firewise communities for which
you are the main, local, or state contact.
The "My Firewise Communities" portal will allow you to:
- Review or edit your community information
- Renew your community’s status for the current year and share your community’s success stories
Not a Firewise representative? Click here
to find out more about this voluntary wildfire safety program designed for neighborhoods,
subdivisions and small towns.
Once you have logged in, please follow these steps to complete your renewal:
If you have successfully completed your renewal, you will get a confirmation message at the bottom of the page. If you do not fill out and save the “Event” box before you hit “Click to Renew,” your renewal will not go through.
- Click on your community’s underlined name to get to the renewal page.
- Please fill out the “Event” box first. You will need to enter the name, date, location, number of attendees and description of event. Once you have all your event information filled in, click the “save” button.
- When your event is saved, you will see the information filled into the grid at the top of the
- Next fill in the “Annual Renewal” Box. You will need to put in your 2016 Resident Count & 2016 Investment, then hit the “Click to Renew” button.
Please note: Effective January 3, 2017 you will no longer be able to submit a 2016 renewal through the online process. Please call +1 720 475-1931 and our customer service coordinator will provide assistance.